Cherry Cookies Strain
Cherry Cookies Strain – is an exotic hybrid that features some of the best genetics in the cannabis industry.
The Cherry Cookies strain takes most of its traits from GSC, which is why it isn’t the fastest grower around. If you decide to grow the Cherry Cookies strain, it’s best to grow it indoors or under the safety of a greenhouse. Lastly, expose the Cherry Cookies strain to colder temperatures during late flowering to encourage impressive colors.
- Lineage: Cherry Pie strain and Girl Scout Cookies
- Sativa/Indica Genetics: 30% Sativa/ 70% Indica
- Cannabinoid Content: Up to 26% THC
- Terpene Content: Caryophyllene, Humulene, and Limonene
- Climate: Meditteranean
- Height: 4-6′
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Flowering Time: 8-9-weeks
- Yield: Above 400-grams per meter square indoors and over 500-grams per plant outdoors
- Resistance: Moderate resistance to common diseases and pests