Fruit Punch Strain
Fruit Punch Strain – When it comes to terpene-forward cannabis strains, there’s nothing quite like the Fruit Punch strain. Once your Fruit Punch plants are blooming, you’ll witness a phenomenon that few have experienced — ripping aromas of ripened fruit throughout the garden. If you’re ready to tantalize your taste buds, it’s time to grow the Fruit Punch strain.
- Lineage: Skunk, Haze, and Northern Lights Strain
- Sativa/Indica Genetics: 80% Sativa/ 20% Indica
- Cannabinoid Content: Up to 25% THC
- Terpene Content: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Limonene
- Climate: Meditteranean
- Height: 4-7′
- Cultivation Difficulty: Easy
- Flowering Time: 7-9-weeks
- Yield: Above 600-grams per meter square indoors and over 950-grams per plant outdoors
- Resistance: Moderate resistance to common diseases and pests.