Jack Frost Strain
Jack Frost Strain – If you’re ready to turn your cannabis garden into a frost-covered winter wonderland, look no further than the Jack Frost strain. Cannabis cultivators around the world clamor for a chance to grow elite-cannabis genetics, and now you have your chance with Jack Frost.
- Lineage: Jack Herer strain, White Widow, and Northern Lights #5
- Sativa/Indica Genetics: 65% Sativa/ 35% Indica
- Cannabinoid Content: Up to 21% THC
- Terpene Content: Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
- Climate: Meditteranean
- Height: 7-10′
- Cultivation Difficulty: Easy
- Flowering Time: 9-10-weeks
- Yield: Above 450-grams per meter square indoors and over 550-grams per plant outdoors
- Resistance: Moderate resistance to common diseases and pests.