Jet Fuel Strain
Jet Fuel Strain – If you want to jet set to cloud nine — the Jet Fuel strain is gassed up and ready.
Once you grow the Jet Fuel strain, you’ll understand why it’s considered one of the best cannabis strains in the industry. The Jet Fuel strain is known for its face-melting potency and nose-curling aroma. If you’re ready to join the mile high club — there’s no better strain than Jet Fuel.
- Lineage: Aspen OG and High Country Diesel
- Sativa/Indica Genetics: 60% Sativa/ 40% Indica
- Cannabinoid Content: Above 20% THC
- Terpene Content: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Limonene
- Climate: Meditteranean
- Height: 7-10′
- Cultivation Difficulty: Moderate to Difficult
- Flowering Time: 9-10-weeks
- Yield: Up to 400-grams per meter square indoors and over 500-grams per plant outdoors
- Resistance: Moderate resistance to common diseases and pests